Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

v0.3 ready to download

Hi all,

Version 0.3of the tileset is good to go. To save you from playing spot the difference the change log is as follows:

Level assets

Brightened floor tiles
Fixed campfire animation
Added gold brasiers
Added anvil
Added gold doors
Added water barrel
Removed duplicate drawers
Added sideways lectern
Added small table
Added animal rugs
Darkened spells
Added blood spatter
Added weapon racks

Monster sprites
Adjusted colours on devils
Added colour variant knights
Added winged apes
Bellhop monkeys
Added  6 boss monsters

All new item and interface tile sheet - this includes single tile items and some basic interface elements.

All new ttf pixel font - I am new to making fonts so let me know if you find any issues with the ttf. At the moment it's just basic Latin glyphs, but I will expand it over time.

In previous downloads I have included a plain text index for each tile sheet. I ran out of time this time round so I have included a copy of my index spreadsheet instead - let me know if this is more or less helpful.

Over and out!

5 comments:

  1. Whoo! You don't even know how excited I am right now! I've seriously been checking your website every half hour waiting for this! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm currently using your tiles for prototyping my little roguelike and I must say it looks great! Take a look: http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7299/deed5debcb6140d5aaf6a68.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dan, sorry for the slow reply, last week was pretty busy. It looks like your games coming along nicely - let me know when there is something for me to play with :¬) - also you should enable comments for your tumblr so I can prod you every so often. T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there.

    Did these assets ever get updated anywhere with the cliffs and heroes that you added in later posts? These look really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks James,

    I don't think I ever did update the sprite sheets with the later assets. This blog took a back seat to other projects. If you wanted to see what i ended up making with the sprites you can check out:
    http://www.noodlecake.com/games/flipping-legend/

    ReplyDelete